Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings
Original recipe yields 24 servings (8 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix cream cheese, bacon, Parmesan cheese, onions, parsley and milk until well blended; set aside.
- Separate each can of dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal. Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded tablespoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture. Cut each rectangle into 12 wedges. Roll up wedges, starting at short ends. Place, seam-sides down, on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.
- Jazz It Up
- Sprinkle lightly with poppy seed before baking.
ReviewsRead all reviews 1