Mocha Cheese Pie
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a double boiler, over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate morsels; stir until smooth, and set aside.
- In a cup, dissolve coffee in 1 tablespoon boiling water.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add melted chocolate and coffee; mix well, then blend in frozen whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into pie shell and bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes. Turn oven off and allow pie to stand in oven with door ajar for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and chocolate curls just prior to serving, if desired.
You might also like
Per Serving: 476 calories; 35.3 36.1 8.5 131 298 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
In a hurry last night looking for something easy for my husbands birthday, I quickly found this, and made it before he got home. I didn't even realize until this morning that it was a recipe fr...