Ingredientsservings 346 cals
- Split vanilla bean lengthwise; scrape out seeds or use vanilla extract. In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into ice cream freezer container. Freeze according to manufacturers instructions. Freeze leftovers.
- Refrigerator-Freezer Method
- Omit half-and-half. In large bowl, combine vanilla bean or extract and EAGLE BRAND®. Fold in 2 cups whipping cream, whipped (DO NOT use non-dairy whipped topping). Pour into 9x5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container. Cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Freeze leftovers.
- Serving Suggestions
- DELICIOUS HOMEMADE MILKSHAKES: Combine 2 large scoops of ice cream with 1 cup milk in blender; blend in flavored syrups or fruits if desired.
- FANTASTIC SUNDAES: Top scoops of ice cream with flavored syrups, fresh fruits, crushed candies or crumbled cookies. Add a dollop of whipped cream and the ever-popular cherry.
- HOMEMADE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES: Place a scoop of ice cream on a homemade or packaged cookie; top with another cookie. For a festive touch, press the sandwich edge in crushed candy, chopped nuts or toasted coconut. Wrap individually in foil and freeze.
- A LA MODE DESSERTS: Design your own signature a la mode desserts by topping brownies, waffles or pound cake slices with a scoop of ice cream and fresh fruit, syrup or nuts.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 22.8 g fat; 14.5 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 81 mg cholesterol; 78 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I quite liked this one. I mixed it with some cookie dough at the very end to make home made cookie dough ice cream and it tastes just like a major fast food resturants cookie dough concoction (a...
Made this last night and topped it with hot fudge from another recipe on here. It was delicious.
Absolutely loved the simplicity of this recipe. Wanted to be sure it was creamy and so substituted heavy cream for all the cream. Added the condensed milk and 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon oil (in place ...