Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 (10 inch) cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 12-cup fluted tube pan with no-stick cooking spray. In medium bowl, with electric mixer, combine sweetened condensed milk, shortening, brown sugar and eggs; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine dry ingredients; stir into milk mixture just until moistened. Gradually add vanilla and water. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool for 30 minutes.
- Spoon some of the cherry filling over the cake. Slice cake and serve with remaining cherry filling.
Per Serving: 418 calories; 15 53.4 5.3 37 378 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1