- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Pat into bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). For 10 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- In a sauce pan, mix pudding with milk and cook according to package directions. It will be very stiff.
- In a large bowl, mix pudding and cream cheese together until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cooled graham cracker crust.
- Top with fruit filling. Refrigerate until served.
Per Serving: 303 calories; 18.2 32.8 2.9 35 238 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Well Easter is over and it was lovely :) Of course I was frantic, 18 people for dinner and with all the cooking I had to do - when was I going to find the time to make deserts? Well Company Spec...
Ok...I have not eaten this one yet...but I can tell this one is going to be a hit already!! It is going to be heaven...there is only one reason that this one is getting a 4 star...in the directi...
This was a mess. It fell apart completely into a big puddle. I didn't even add the cup of milk because the recipe doesn't say when or where. If I had, it would have been soup. I made this for co...