Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 570 cals
- Beat eggs until thick and lemon-colored. This may take 5 to 10 minutes and is important to the consistency of the pie.
- In a separate large bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese. Add the confectioners' sugar and beaten eggs, and mix until well combined. Stir in the vanilla and pour the filling into the pie shell.
- Whip the cream until stiff, then fold in pineapple and pecans. Spread on top of filling.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
- This recipe contains raw eggs. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw eggs. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe. Making Your Eggs Safe
Per Serving: 570 calories; 42.5 g fat; 45.3 g carbohydrates; 5.2 g protein; 129 mg cholesterol; 245 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
THIS is the Millionaire Pie I fell in love with from Furr's Cafeteria. It is so wonderful and my entire family loves it! I have substituted whipped topping for the heavy cream, which makes it ...
I've been looking for years for this! This version is the closest to my memory of it - it includes the cream cheese! Absolutely incredible, whether using pineapple or strawberries instead. T...
I have been looking for this recipe for 40 years!!!! It is the pie I used to get at Furr's Cafiterria...I could eat the whole pie in 1 sitting...lol I believe this is the orginal recipe-not ha...
This is a great and easy recipe, I don't know why more people haven' tried this yet. I made it without the pecans and still turned out very yummy!!
not exactly like furs, maybe if 1/2 the nuts & pineapple were omitted it would be. overall very nice, I made it exactly as the recipe stated. Next time I will try to tweek on it, but it's a bi...
this is the greatest recipe ever! I've looked for it for years. Not to be eaten often if you have a weight problem.