Italian Ricotta Cheese Pie
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 268 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pie)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and honey and mix well. Place in a 9 inch springform pan and spread evenly across the bottom. Refrigerate 30 minutes to chill.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large electric mixer bowl, combine ricotta and eggs (beat in one at a time until incorporated). Add tablespoon of honey, vanilla and flour. Beat until smooth. Fold in lemon peel and almonds. Pour mixture into chilled crust and scatter pumpkin seeds on top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until just firm and lightly colored on top. Turn oven off, open door and leave pie inside to cool for 30 minutes.
- Remove pie from oven, refrigerate and chill for 2 hours to overnight before serving.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 7.8 g fat; 47.4 g carbohydrates; 4.9 g protein; 101 mg cholesterol; 121 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
so good i love old world italian style cheesecake and this is the ultimate