Baked Ziti with Sausage
made it | 0 reviews |
"An easy one dish meal featuring pasta, Italian sausage, mushrooms and Cheddar cheese."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 724 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook ziti according to directions; drain.
- In a saucepan, brown sausage. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Melt butter in a large oven-safe skillet and saute mushroom, green pepper and onion until just tender. Blend flour into the vegetable mixture, stirring until well blended and bubbly.
- Gradually add milk and cook over medium low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Continue to cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the Cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of Cheddar, Parmesan and pepper over the top, then bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Per Serving: 724 calories; 40.2 g fat; 60 g carbohydrates; 30 g protein; 108 mg cholesterol; 801 mg sodium. Full nutrition