Almond Melon Tart
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h servings 437 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 - 10 inch tart)
- In a small mixing bowl combine pie crust mix and 1/4 cup sour cream; stir till moistened. Turn dough onto a generously floured surface. Knead about 12 times, or till dough is firm enough for easy handling. Spray a 10 inch round tart pan with a removable bottom with cooking spray. Press dough evenly onto the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- In another bowl beat egg slightly. Stir in almonds, corn syrup, and almond extract. Pour mixture into tart shell, spreading evenly. Bake at 375 degrees F ( 190 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes, or till crust is brown and filling set. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together remaining 3/4 cup sour cream and cream cheese. Spread atop the almond mixture.
- Using a cheese slicer or a vegetable peeler, thinly slice the peeled melon and mango or papaya. Arrange the fruit slices atop the filling. Cover and chill for up to 2 hours.
- Before serving, melt the apple jelly over medium heat in a small saucepan. Brush onto melon and mango. Cut into squares or wedges, and serve immediately.
Per Serving: 437 calories; 25.6 g fat; 47.2 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 255 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1