Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 403 cals
- Combine 1 cup brown sugar, cornstarch, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and pumpkin.
- Stir in milk and eggs.
- Pour into pastry shell. Filling is generous--crimp edges high. Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients - 1 Tablespoon brown sugar, butter or margarine, flour, walnuts, and orange peel.
- Remove pie from oven, and spoon this nut mixture over pie.
- Return pie to oven, and bake 5 - 10 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool.
Per Serving: 403 calories; 19.1 g fat; 52.2 g carbohydrates; 8.5 g protein; 66 mg cholesterol; 429 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was very good and a nice change from the norm. Just make sure you fine chop the orange zest. I also used a deep dish pan and it was filled to the brim. Enjoy!
Very nice for company! They won't be expecting this when you say "pumpkin pie" for dessert! Really good. I'm making another tonight to take to work tomorrow. I think i'll impress my coworkers!! ...