Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 994
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- In a large stock pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add Italian sausage, beef chunks, sausage links, onion, and garlic: cook and stir until meat is thoroughly done. Stir in tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, bay leaves, and cinnamon. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer sauce over low heat for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck beef, eggs, bread, Romano cheese, salt and pepper, and a pinch of parsley flakes. Shape into golf ball size meatballs.
- Pour vegetable oil into a large skillet. Add meatballs, and cook over medium heat until lightly browned. Place meatballs in spaghetti sauce, and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain well, and transfer to a large bowl. Stir 1 cup sauce into the noodles to help prevent sticking.
- Serve sauce with meatballs over pasta.
Per Serving: 994 calories; 46.6 94.1 49.5 165 1091 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
its great!!!!!just takes to long to make.....but other than that its great!
I did not care for this one - I liked the variety of meat but the sauce had no flavor...There did not seem to be a reason to cook it for so long either...