Ingredientsservings 492 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Brown bacon until crisp. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons grease. Set bacon aside.
- Return oil to frying pan, add lettuce. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes over medium-high heat. Add roma tomatoes. Cook for 2 additional minutes.
- Toss vegetables with cavatini.
- Crumble drained bacon. Sprinkle top of vegetables and pasta with bacon and shaved Asiago cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Per Serving: 492 calories; 21.6 g fat; 58.5 g carbohydrates; 17.7 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 435 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I took the advice of another reviewer and tossed the shredded lettuce in after everything in the skillet had been cooked and removed from the heat. I did throw in a good sized hunk of butter alo...
This was an enjoyable dish. My boyfriend and I agreed that it was a different palate of tastes than what we usually partake of. I will definitely make it again, though. I had to change it up bec...
I enjoyed this quite a bit, but since Heidikin's review concerning cooked lettuce really hit home with me (I've had braised lettuce before and just can't get into it) I changed the process sligh...