- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Stir in vanilla. Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir into the butter mixture. Then stir in the oatmeal, macadamia nuts and coconut.
- Divide dough into three portions and roll each portion into a log about 2 1/2 inches in diameter. Wrap each log in plastic wrap and put into the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours, or wrap and freeze for up to 2 months.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line them with parchment paper. If frozen, let dough logs sit out at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Slice each log into 1/4 inch rounds and place about 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 14.2 17.4 2 20 112 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Maybe it was the fact I scaled this recipe down some, but the cookies really didn't stay together, very crumbly. They have a good taste because I like what's in them but my husband says they are...
The was a good recipe, the results was a very nicely balanced cookie that is a little chewy. I got tired of chopping nuts and only used 1 cup of nut instead of 2 and the finish seemed right. I...