Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 525 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees F.
- COMBINE egg, ricotta cheese and salt in large bowl; whisk to blend.
- STIR in 1 1/2 cups seasoned cheese and chicken; spoon mixture equally into shells.
- SPRAY baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; spread 1 cup sauce in bottom of dish.
- ARRANGE stuffed shells in baking dish; top with remaining sauce.
- SPRINKLE remaining seasoned cheese over top; cover and bake for 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 525 calories; 16.7 g fat; 47 g carbohydrates; 40.9 g protein; 126 mg cholesterol; 1399 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Awesome! I did change a couple things: used homemade marinara vs. a jar. I used mozeralla and seasoned with my own fresh herbs. I also recommend about 1/8 of a cup more pulled chicken. All i...