- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease one 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Sift together all-purpose flour, cake flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter, sugar, and lemon rind until fluffy and smooth. Blend in egg and persimmon pulp and mix until well combined.
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture and mix until well blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool. When the bars are completely cool, sift confectioners' sugar over the top and cut into bars.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 6.3 31.1 2.5 27 81 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
3.5 would have been my rating, and I opted for 4 instead of 3 because I don't want to discourage others from trying it. I liked the flavor, though it is mild and if I make it again I would try t...
Easy enough but not much flavor. I couldn't take the persimmons at all.