Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 421 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings (16 to 20 bars)
- Combine cereal and coconut in a medium size bowl.
- Combine peanut butter and peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the sugar and corn syrup over a medium heat and stir constantly until the sugar is dissolved. Pour this mixture into the bowl with the peanut butter; mix well.
- Pour cereal mixture into the liquid mixture; mix well. Press the mixture into an ungreased 10x15 inch pan.
- Melt the butterscotch and chocolate chips over a medium-low heat; mix well. Spread the mixture over the pan of cereal mixture. Let cool before cutting into bars.
Per Serving: 421 calories; 21.8 g fat; 50.6 g carbohydrates; 8.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 173 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made these gluten free using GF corn flakes and rice chex. Followed recipe exactly. Love the ' bulk ' of the cereal and peanuts. Very sweet; a little dab'll do you!