Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 18 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium size mixing bowl sift together flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter, white and brown sugars together until light and fluffy. Dribble vanilla into the creamed mixture. Beat the eggs, one at a time, into the mixture. Add the sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture. Beat until well mixed.
- Pour chocolate chips, wheat germ and oats into the mixture; fold into dough until well combined. Drop the dough by rounded teaspoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges are just slightly brown. The cookies will look undercooked but that is the correct consistency. Cool on a wire rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 605 calories; 28.2 85.1 8.3 72 349 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These taste great. They are flat cookies - surprisingly flat. I made my first batch too large, and they did start to fall apart. When I used my small cookie scoop the result was much better. The...