Butternut Balls II
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"Quick, easy and Good!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 30 servings (5 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream the butter with 1/2 cup of the confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the flour, salt and nuts; mix well.
- Form the stiff dough into egg shapes about 1-1/2 inches long. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 15 minutes. Cool on rack.
- Spread half of cookie with confectioners' sugar glaze or melted chocolate. If desired, sprinkle with coconut, chopped nuts, colored sugar or decors. Let sit until glaze is dry.
- To Make Confectioners' Sugar Glaze: Combine 1 cup unsifted confectioners' with the water. Stir until smooth.
- To Make Chocolate Glaze: Melt the chocolate chips in a double-boiler or in microwave (stir every 15 second) until melted. Pour slightly cooled glaze in a quart size freezer ziploc, snip tip of bag and drizzle over cookies.
You might also like
Per Serving: 213 calories; 14.7 20.6 2.6 16 55 Full nutrition