- Soak almonds in water overnight.
- Soak raisins in boiling water for 5 minutes then drain. Dice raisins and strawberries.
- Coarsely grind the soaked almonds. Add them to the diced strawberry-raisin mixture and mix well.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls onto a dehydrator plastic tray. Dehydrate for 24 hours or until dry at 105 degrees F (40 degrees C). Turn cookies over in 8 to 12 hours or when you see that one side is dry enough.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 91 calories; 6.1 8.1 2.8 0 < 1 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I tried this recipe because I had all the ingredients and a dehydrator. I think the directions need a little help - for instance, it never does mention draining the almonds. I let mine sit on pa...
These were pretty good. Kind of just tastes like dried strawberries and raisins. I love that they are healthy and easy, so I would like to play with some modifications to improve the flavor a bi...
I've made these cookies twice. The first time I used blueberries and currants since that's what I had in my cupboard. They were really good. So, I made them again with strawberries and raisins a...