- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, butter or margarine, sugar, sour cream and eggs. Knead until dough is smooth.
- Sprinkle a work surface generously with confectioners' sugar. Roll dough out over the confectioners' sugar to 1/4 inch thick, adding more as needed. Cut out into 3 inch squares and fill with nut, poppyseed or prune filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 86 calories; 6.2 6.3 1.4 28 57 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
hi thanks for the recipe, i would love to know the directions for fillings(nut, prune, etc) if possible my polish mom in law a really wonderful cook made all the traditional foods and never got ...
I have had this recipe for years and usually make for Christmas. My recipe made 350 cookies. Other fillings can be used(cherry, blueberry, etc) Crickett1951
My family is Polish and we have these around every holiday. But, it save time to fill them with different jams and jellies that we already had in our fridge.