- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease or line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, vanilla and almond extracts.
- Add the cornstarch, flour and finely grated coconut. Mix until blended and smooth.
- Make small balls about 1inch in diameter, then roll on floured board into a 7 inch long strip. Twist into a figure eight. Place cookies on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets and let cool. May be drizzled with melted chocolate, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 206 calories; 7.9 32.4 1.3 27 63 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
To the previous rating.....the amount of cornstarch in the recipe IS CORRECT. I am originally from Guam and the recipe is called Roskette. It's a delicate cookie and with the amount of cornsta...
This is a waste of eggs butter and the fuel it took to make these. they don't melt in your mouth and theres no way they twist into a figure eight. Very BAD.