Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Eggnog Whipped Cream
made it | 0 reviews |
"Bread pudding and whipped cream get a makeover in a recipe that adds pumpkin and eggnog to the mix."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 401 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together milk, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, egg and pumpkin.
- Stir in bread cubes. Spray 8 (1-cup) ramekins with cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet. Pour mixture into ramekins. Sprinkle tops with pecans.
- Bake 45 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile beat cream and sugar until soft peaks form. Beat in rum extract and nutmeg. Serve warm topped with flavored whipped cream.
- If you don't have the ramekins; pour mixture into a shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until set.
Per Serving: 401 calories; 26.2 g fat; 37.2 g carbohydrates; 7.6 g protein; 133 mg cholesterol; 271 mg sodium. Full nutrition