- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cream the butter or margarine with the brown sugar until light. Add the egg and mix well.
- Stir in the flour, ground cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Mix in the nuts and the 4 ounces of the bittersweet, milk and white chocolates.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool slightly. Dip cooled cookies into the Three Chocolate Glaze.
- To Make Three Chocolate Glaze: Heat 1 teaspoon of the shortening with bittersweet chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Dip each cookie 1/2 inch deep into chocolate along one edge. Repeat with remaining shortening and chocolates. Rotate dipped edge of cookie for each type of chocolate.
Per Serving: 452 calories; 26.4 49.9 5.4 43 237 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
It was good, but I don't think I'll make it again - I think cinnamon was really at the fore instead of the three chocolates. Not that cinnamon and chocolate are a bad combination - but it's ver...
Good cookie. I didn't bother with the glaze and I left out the walnuts because my son hates nuts. Will probably reduce the amount of brown sugar next time because they were very sweet.
Yum, what can I say! I loved the taste of the cinnamon... a sophisticated taste. I altered the recipe slightly and used butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips. I didn't...
This is the fourth New Years that I'm making these cookies and I think it's only fair to give a new review (see below for original). I guess the first time I used walnuts and then I once left th...
These cookies are AMAZING! My son made them as part of our cinnamon themed Top Chef meal. We used pecans instead of walnuts and to make it easy, I just bought bittersweet, milk and white chocola...