- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, blend the butter, vanilla and sugar at medium speed. Add eggs one at a time beating at medium speed after each one until well blended.
- Sift the flour, hot chocolate mix, baking powder and salt. Gradually add this mixture to the egg mixture, mixing at low speed.
- Melt the candies in the microwave or oven. Stir with a spoon until the caramel and chocolate is blended together. Pour into the batter and blend quickly.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 inch square baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes or until the brownies begin to separate from the pan's edges. Let cool then store brownies in an airtight container.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 7.4 19.6 1.6 39 113 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
One of my favourite recipes! Make sure you mix the chocolate caramels into the rest of the mixture really fast (so they don't harden so quickly) and get it into the pan then into the oven quickl...
I really like this recipe, although my wife doesn't like how the caramel sinks to the bottom.
I didn't have carmels and I used mint hot cocoa, the batter was heavenly. the brownies were very gooey. We are going to make it again using other flavors of hot chocolate. Pictures will happen n...