Butter Almond Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cream the butter until light and fluffy. Add the well beaten egg, almonds, sugar, brandy, spices and flour. Mix until mixture is well combined.
- On a lightly floured surface roll the mixture to 1/4 inch thick and cut with round cookie cutters dipped in flour. Place cookies onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 144 calories; 7 17.1 2.5 24 42 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Delicious. People who really love lemon may want to add more zest, but these were absolutely perfect for me. Thanks so much, Kit!
This recipe was surprising. It had such a refreshingly light taste and I loved all the spices. Next time I would maybe only add 1/4 T of nutmeg though with more almonds and a splash of milk. ...
I substituted chopped pecans and cognac for several of the ingredients, and the results were pretty good. Another great recipe from Kit--way to go!
I substituted amaretto liquer for the congac, and found these to be very dry. They're good with tea, though.