"My Aunt Marge shared this delicious recipe with me, and I'm happy to share it with all of you."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 698 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 1/2 dozen)
- Cut the butter into the flour and mix until the mixture resemble coarse crumbs. Stir in the sour cream. Cover and refrigerate cough overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine the sugar, chopped nuts and cinnamon.
- Divide chilled dough into quarters. On a lightly floured surface roll out dough into circles 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick. Cut into wedges and sprinkle with the nut mixture. Roll up into crescent shapes, starting with the wide end first.
- Sprinkle cooled cookies with confectioners' sugar.
Per Serving: 698 calories; 48.7 g fat; 60.8 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein; 98 mg cholesterol; 239 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1