Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 1/2 dozen)
- Cut the butter into the flour and mix until the mixture resemble coarse crumbs. Stir in the sour cream. Cover and refrigerate cough overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine the sugar, chopped nuts and cinnamon.
- Divide chilled dough into quarters. On a lightly floured surface roll out dough into circles 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick. Cut into wedges and sprinkle with the nut mixture. Roll up into crescent shapes, starting with the wide end first.
- Sprinkle cooled cookies with confectioners' sugar.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 698 calories; 48.7 60.8 8.1 98 239 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1