Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen)
- In a large bowl mix the flour, white sugar and salt. Cut in the cream cheese and the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Work dough with hands until it holds together. Divide dough into four balls, wrap in wax paper and refrigerate for 2 hours or until dough is firm
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- On a lightly floured surface roll one of the dough balls into a 10 inch circle. Use a 3 inch cutter to cut the dough into circles. Place 1/2 teaspoon of pie filling in the center of each circle. Moisten edge of dough and fold over. Seal edge by pressing with the tines of a fork dipped in flour. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Once cool drizzle with glaze.
- To Make Glaze: Combine the confectioners' sugar, rum flavoring, water and corn syrup. Mix until smooth. Keep covered until ready to use.
You might also like
Per Serving: 85 calories; 5.5 8.3 1 15 47 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
this is a good cookie. Not as tasty as I thought but a good cookie