Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 260 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 meatloaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- Mix hamburger, tomatoes, green chiles, onion, milk, eggs, crackers, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Transfer to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a serving dish.
- Cook's Note:
- If you can find them, use Big Jim Hatch chiles, roasted, peeled, and diced.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 16.6 g fat; 8.9 g carbohydrates; 17.3 g protein; 100 mg cholesterol; 608 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I haven't made it yet. I just wanted to let people know that you can get Hatch Chilis from them. Look them up online and you can get them year round. I will be trying it soon.