Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 260
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- Mix hamburger, tomatoes, green chiles, onion, milk, eggs, crackers, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Transfer to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a serving dish.
- Cook's Note:
- If you can find them, use Big Jim Hatch chiles, roasted, peeled, and diced.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 16.6 8.9 17.3 100 608 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
As much as I love every single ingredient in this recipe, it still seemed to be lacking something. I made it as written except for adding the milk because I didn't drain either the tomatoes (I ...
This was an EXCELLENT twist on your normal meatloaf! I actually had to reluctantly make this one, to appease a crowd, and I do NOT regret! This is now a staple. My suggestion: follow the “stac...