Ingredientsservings 159 cals
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly brush an 8 inch square tin with melted butter or oil. Line the base with baking paper, extending over two sides.
- Stir 1/4 cup butter or margarine and dark chocolate in the top of a double boiler until just melted. Using a wooden spoon, beat 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla extract, and 1 egg in a medium bowl until combined. Stir in the melted chocolate mixture. Add 1/2 cup flour, stirring until just combined; don't over beat.
- Stir 1/4 cup butter or margarine and white chocolate in the top of a double boiler until just melted. Using a wooden spoon, beat 1 /2 cup sugar, vanilla extract and 1 egg in a second bowl until combined. Stir in the white chocolate mixture. Add 1/2 cup flour, stirring until just combined; don't over beat.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the mixtures alternately and evenly, next to one another, in a single layer, in the tin. Gently smooth the surface, without combining the mixtures.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until firm. Allow to cool in the tin before cutting into small squares.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 8.2 g fat; 19.8 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 45 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I thought these came out pretty good. i had a ton of left over chocolate that I needed to use,this was a great recipe to use it on. I used milk chocolate and white chocolate. People have co...
not a great presentation and the white chocolate can be tricky to melt right.
These brownies are very ooey gooey and very tasty. When I made them I made the mistake of swirling the two mixtures together and after they baked they came out all one colour in most parts, but...