Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 149 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 - 11 x 17 inch sheet cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a large cookie sheet with sides, or an 11 x 17 inch jelly roll pan.
- Combine flour, 1 1/4 cups SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. In a small bowl, beat together eggs, buttermilk, and applesauce; pour into dry ingredients, and stir until moistened. Do not beat. Stir in bananas, vanilla, pineapple, and pecans.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until done. Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat together cream cheese, light butter, 3/4 cup SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, and 1 teaspoon banana flavoring until light and fluffy. Spread over the top of the cooled cake.
- Serving Size: 1 (2 3/4 x 2 3/4 inch) slice
Per Serving: 149 calories; 4.8 g fat; 21.7 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 318 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
this cake did not rise at all. very dense. Flavor just ok. would not make again.