Sesame Seed Cookies II
"Mild, slightly sweet with taste of sesame seeds."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 163 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (1 - 1/2 dozen)
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, blend well.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Add gradually to the creamed mixture, blending well.
- Turn out the dough onto a floured surface and knead 1-2 minutes until the dough is smooth. Break off a small piece of dough and roll it in your palms to make an oval about 2 inches long and 3/4 inch thick.
- Dip the oval in milk and roll it in sesame seeds. Place on the greased cookie sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 8.9 g fat; 18.2 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 35 mg cholesterol; 134 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1