Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 36 servings (2 - 3 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold in cornstarch. Transfer to the top of a double boiler and set over low heat.
- Stir in sugar and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, until edges of mixture begin to pull away from pan. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Stir in coconut.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls 1 1/2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and firm to the touch. Cool on the pans on wire racks.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 22 calories; 0.6 4.1 0.3 0 9 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Easy recipe, but I would suggest almond extract instead of (or in addition to) the vanilla. I used both because in my mind coconut macaroons should taste almond-y. Also, these were more like m...