German Chocolate Snacking Bars
Ingredientsservings 243 cals
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over low heat. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, eggs, biscuit mix, and vanilla into chocolate mixture.
- Spread batter evenly into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining condensed milk with the coconut; spoon evenly over batter in baking dish. Sprinkle nuts over the top; press them down firmly.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Bake for 25 minutes, or until done. Cool and cut into bars.
Per Serving: 243 calories; 15 g fat; 25.4 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 35 mg cholesterol; 155 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Sorry, but this was not somthing I would make again. I'm a big fan of German chocolate, coconut, and pecans, but this was bland and I didn't like the texture...somewhere between cake and brownie.
Anyone who,likes German Chocolate Cake(and who doesn't) would love these. They are brownie like and they couldn't be easier.