"This is a fun and easy recipe that is good to do for April Fool's Day."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen (varies, depending on recipe))
- Make a Chocolate Cookies dough but do not bake.
- Take the dough and roll it into balls 1 1/2- inch balls. Cut the balls each in half. Take a spoon and while holding the halves, press the spoon into the inside. Do this to all of the halves.
- Divide the halves into 2 sets of 12 (or as much dough as you have on hand). On one half, press a worm into the indentation. Take the rest of the halves and press them onto the wormed ones so they are once again balls. Smooth edges.
- Bake as called for in the recipe.
- Serve and pretend they are regular cookies. Laugh out loud when you see the look on you spouse's and children's faces!!
You might also like
Per Serving: 122 calories; 4.4 18.6 1.4 2 67 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Followed instructions to a "T" -- the worms melted out from the cookies all over the cookie sheet....what a mess! Can't imagine that anyone would figure our there is a worm inside. Very disapp...