"German almond cookies. This recipe is from my high school German teacher. They were very good!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Mix flour and butter or margarine.
- Separate egg. Add almonds, sugar, vanilla, and egg yolk to the flour mixture. Mix to dough consistency with hands.
- Cover and chil dough for 1 hour.
- Roll and cut into desired shapes. Brush with egg white.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until done. Let cool. Spread jam on half of the cookies and top with other half.
Per Serving: 83 calories; 5 8.6 1.2 14 28 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1