Ingredients50 m servings 206 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the butter, 1/4 cup SPLENDA(R) Brown Sugar Blend and flour until a dough forms. Press into a 13X9 baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Blend the eggs, remaining 1/4 cup SPLENDA(R) Brown Sugar Blend, vanilla, flour and baking powder. Stir in the coconut and the pecans.
- Spread the filling onto the par-baked crust.
- Return to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 (2 1/4 x 2 1/2 inch) bar
- Contest submission by: Phoebe L. from Camdenton, MO.
Per Serving: 206 calories; 15.5 g fat; 14.1 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 57 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I used walnuts and a few chocolate chips and it turned out great.thank you for this recipe Ladonna
This was great! I used 1/2 cup of pecans instead of the full cup (because I didn't get enough) and it was delicious. My husband didn't like the look of it, but he loves the taste now! I've ha...
YUMMM... the perfect snack bar for a "nuts about nuts" kind of guy like me. VERSATILE TOO! i liked the idea of using whole wheat flour instead. try adding sesame seeds and a hint of ginger to p...
This recipe was splendid! No kidding. I made it for a church fundraiser, wrapped the plate in colored Saranwrap, used pretty autumn ribbon and attached a small pumpkin ornament and a copy of t...
These bars are absolutely yummy! It does fit 9/13 pan. My first time to use Splenda Brown Sugar. I think I'll add chocolate chips next time. These are great!
these are excellent!Rich and satisfying. I am wondering why I can't find the brown sugar splenda straight instead of just a sugar/splenda blend.
I replaced the flour with whole wheat flour. Turned out GREAT! These bars are fantastic.