Date Drop Cookies II
"Date cookies topped with a walnut piece. A simple confectioners' sugar icing may be drizzled over the cooled cookies if desired."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 152 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 - 2 dozen)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Lightly grease two baking sheets.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together shortening and brown sugar. Beat in the egg and the sour cream. Gradually blend in flour mixture. Fold in dates.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 1-1/2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Press a walnut half into the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly colored. Cool cookies on wire racks.
Per Serving: 152 calories; 6.2 g fat; 24 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 69 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1