Stephen Pyles's Cranberry-Mango Crisp
Maker of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products
"Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla or pecan ice cream."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 197
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 11- x 7- x 2-inch or similar size 6+ cup baking dish and set aside.
- Combine cranberries, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, and orange zest in a large mixing bowl; let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add mangoes; stir gently. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Combine flour, SPLENDA(R) Brown Sugar Blend, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in a mixing bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender or 2 knives until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Spoon topping mixture over the cranberry mango filling.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until topping is browned. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 (2 x 3 1/2 inch) square
- Substitute old-fashioned oats or wheat berries for whole oats (groats).
Per Serving: 197 calories; 7.2 31.3 1.7 12 3 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1