Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 318 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Whisk together SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, flour, cinnamon, apple juice, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add apples and cook, stirring often, until softened, 8 minutes. Stir in apple juice mixture and bring to a boil; stir in raisins, if desired. Spoon apple mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Topping Instructions: Combine flour, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in the bowl of a food processor; add butter and pulse until mixture resembles coarse meal. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl; stir in the sour cream, milk, and vanilla. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto the apple mixture; bake 25 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Serve warm.
- Serving Size: 1 (3 x 2 2/3 inch) square
Per Serving: 318 calories; 11.3 g fat; 53 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 306 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
A nice twist on traditional apple pie. Excellent with ice cream - although that's not going to help with the calorie count like the Splenda.