Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 59
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil 1 quart of water in a saucepan over high heat. Add carrots and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp tender; drain. Place in a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish; set aside.
- Combine SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, pineapple juice, and molasses in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in ginger and maple flavoring. Pour mixture over carrots. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons flaked coconut and cranberries; toss gently.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup glazed carrots
Per Serving: 59 calories; 0.6 13.3 0.6 0 64 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
These were excellent and a hit all around. I usually eat veggies very plain and was afraid these would be too sweet, but they were perfect. I may have used a bit more than 2lb of carrots, but ...
What an easy yummy side dish to make. Went well with my roast. My husband couldn’t get enough of them and the next day I shared them with a friend and she said they were delicious. Def a keeper.
I used baby carrots instead of cutting long sticks with the other carrots. Still turned out very well. Will definitely make it again.
I would totally make this again. It was a nice change up for our holiday meal. I made the carrots a little more tender and it was wonderful!