Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 59 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil 1 quart of water in a saucepan over high heat. Add carrots and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp tender; drain. Place in a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish; set aside.
- Combine SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, pineapple juice, and molasses in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in ginger and maple flavoring. Pour mixture over carrots. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons flaked coconut and cranberries; toss gently.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup glazed carrots
Per Serving: 59 calories; 0.6 g fat; 13.3 g carbohydrates; 0.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 64 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I used baby carrots instead of cutting long sticks with the other carrots. Still turned out very well. Will definitely make it again.
I would totally make this again. It was a nice change up for our holiday meal. I made the carrots a little more tender and it was wonderful!
I made it just as the recipe states. My husband loves carrots. I like them raw but not cooked. We both enjoyed these and I will make them again. Easy and delicious.