Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 176 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine carrots, water and salt in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, covered for 12 to 15 minutes or until carrots are tender. Drain.
- Process carrots and butter until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener; add to carrot mixture and process until blended. Add eggs, one at a time and process until blended. Add vanilla and pulse 2 or 3 times.
- Spoon mixture into a buttered 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup souffle
Per Serving: 176 calories; 12.4 g fat; 11.5 g carbohydrates; 4.9 g protein; 136 mg cholesterol; 485 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Okay.... so it collapsed a few minutes out of the oven... nobody's perfect. Taste-wise: Absolutely yummy... with hardly an aftertaste. Would make again.
Pretty good, but a little too sweet for a side dish. I thought it tasted better cold the next day.
Good taste, flavor, and texture. Although, it doesn't taste like carrots at all...which is probably one of its finer points.