Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 24 servings (4 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together butter or margarine and butter. Add sugar , flour, baking powder, 1 egg , vanilla, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and milk.
- Chill dough until easy to handle.
- On a floured board roll tablespoon size pieces into ropes. Place on cookie sheet in S shapes. Brush with remaining egg that is beaten with 1 tablespoon water. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degree C) for 10 to 12 minutes.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 7.2 16.9 2.6 26 76 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
YUM! These are very delicate in flavor. Just a hint of spice and not too sweet. I did use an extra egg in the batter by accident, but they were so light and puffy that I would do the same aga...