Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 121 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (3 - 4 dozen)
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter or margarine with white and brown sugars. Blend and beat well. Add eggs and water. Stir in vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Enclose 1 chocolate mint wafer in 1 tablespoon of chilled dough. Bake on greased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes.
Per Serving: 121 calories; 5 g fat; 18.3 g carbohydrates; 1.2 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 82 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I just wasn't that impressed with these cookies. Would not make them again.