Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 48 servings (3 - 4 dozen)
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter or margarine with white and brown sugars. Blend and beat well. Add eggs and water. Stir in vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Enclose 1 chocolate mint wafer in 1 tablespoon of chilled dough. Bake on greased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes.
Per Serving: 121 calories; 5 18.3 1.2 18 82 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I just wasn't that impressed with these cookies. Would not make them again.