Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 252 cals
- Combine SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together milk and egg substitute in a medium saucepan. Gradually add SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener to mixture, whisking until blended. Add butter and vanilla.
- Cook over medium heat whisking constantly until mixture begins to boil; boil one minute, whisking constantly. Remove from heat.
- Pour filling into piecrust. Cover filling with waxed paper; chill 2 hours.
- Spread whipped topping over pie; garnish with chocolate shavings, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 slice (1/8 of pie)
Per Serving: 252 calories; 11.3 g fat; 33 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 198 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I loved it! The first time it was terrible, becuase the corn starch gummed up. The second time I put the cornstarch in some of the milk first and it was perfect. My dad who has never liked anyth...
A great recipe that you will want to repeat. Especially good for those who do not prefer a really sweet dessert. We have made it three or four times and it is easy to prepare and always comes ...
I would use the sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix with skim milk following package pudding directions and fat free cool whip topping. It's better and faster for those who leads busy lives.