Double Crust Peach Cobbler
Maker of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products
"It's even more delicious served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 286
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly spray an 11- x 7-x 2-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Unroll one piecrust round; cut to an 11- x 7- inch rectangle. Place in prepared baking dish. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Combine peaches, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, flour, pineapple juice, butter, and almond extract in a large Dutch oven; bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until peaches are tender. Cool slightly. Spoon mixture over baked crust.
- Unroll remaining piecrust round; cut into 1-inch strips. Arrange in a lattice design over peach filling. Bake 15 additional minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Serve warm.
- Serving Size: 1 ( 1 1/3 x 3 2/3 inch) slice (1/9 of cobbler)
Per Serving: 286 calories; 14.9 35 2.2 16 199 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1