Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 951
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cook ground beef and sausage in a large, deep skillet until well browned, about 5 minutes. Drain fat. Stir in pasta sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- While sauce is simmering, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Stir in the egg noodles. Boil until cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Spoon half of the meat sauce into the prepared baking dish. Top with half of the cooked noodles, and 1 1/2 packages of cheese slices. Repeat with remaining sauce, noodles, and cheese.
- Place uncovered dish in preheated oven. Bake, until cheese is melted and browned, about 40 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 951 calories; 50.6 71.2 50.9 186 1427 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
YUMMY!!!! Of course, I made some changes. I only need half of this recipe so I halfed it. I only used ground beef and I left out the sausage. That way, I wouldn't have half a pound of sausage an...
This was so easy to make and very awesome! My husband doesn't like spaghetti and I thought it was going to be like that - but he loved it! Thanks for sharing!
My family loves this! Very easy to make and a nice change from just having ground beef! Thank you!
I also only needed 1/2 of the recipe, but i used 1/2 beef and 1/2 pork sausage. The sausage is important for the flavor that you want. The other 1/2 pounds of meat make great meat balls when mix...
I've used many recipes on this site but always ones with many reviews already, so I've never added to those. Until now! I wanted to be sure to throw my two cents in to say that I Loved this!! ...
Our family loves this! I always freeze half, and then I have a midweek meal all prepared.
the only thing i did differently was the swiss cheese(to cheddar) and i did not use the sausage. everything else was the same and it was good
One of my favorite recipes to cook!!!! I have used both beef and sausage and I have also used just sausage. Keep an eye on the noodles and cheese when cooking, around the edges they can become v...