The Sonoma Diet Online
"Wave 2 takes us to the backyard for delicious turkey burgers packed with veggies and seasoned with a sophisticated curry mustard sauce."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 145 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Stir together milk, carrot, green onion, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape the mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties. Lightly grease the grill rack.
- For a charcoal grill, place patties on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for about 12 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of a patty registers 165 degrees F, turning once.
- For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium-hot. Place patties on grill rack; cover and grill patties as directed in step 2.
- Meanwhile, stir together mustard and curry powder.
- Serve patties topped with lettuce leaves, zucchini, sliced tomato, and curry mustard mixture.
- See more from The Sonoma Diet.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 1.1 g fat; 9.8 g carbohydrates; 22.6 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 587 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1