Chocolate Peanut Butter Dreams
Ingredientsservings 159 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat sugar, peanut butter, and butter or margarine till fluffy. Blend in water, egg, and vanilla.
- Combine oats, flour and baking soda and add to the mixture.
- Shape into balls 1 inch in size. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten with a glass dipped in sugar. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a saucepan over low-heat, melt chocolate and shortening, stir until smooth. Take 1/2 teaspoon and spread over each cookie, sprinkle with nuts. Chill until set.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 9.2 g fat; 17.8 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 63 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was the only thing I've ever made from here that I have had a problem with. couldn't get the right consistancy, had to keep adding flour and they lost a lot of taste.
I can't believe these are only rated at 2 1/2 stars. These cookies are different and delicious. My friend and i would make these when we were having a bad day and then give most of them away so ...
Very moist cookie. Use Rolled oats. I used quick oats and could not roll them but still was a great cookie. Also used almond bark and drizzled on top.