- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 1 teaspoon vanilla and egg yolks. Mix on low speed with an electric mixer until crumbly.
- Press firmly into bottom of 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake 12- 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows over top and return to oven for 2 - 2 1/2 minutes. Let cool while preparing topping.
- To Make Topping: In a large saucepan over low heat combine corn syrup, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 2 teaspoons vanilla and peanut butter chips until smoothly melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in cereal and nuts. Immediately spoon over marshmallows, spreading to cover. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into 36 bars.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 230 calories; 12 25.5 5.7 22 191 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
These are good bars. I used unsalted peanuts as that was all I had, I think it would best with salted peanuts. I just used one whole egg for the crust, I didn't see the point in just using the...
Very tasty! My crust wasn't at all crumbly as one reviewer said her's was. But I pressed the crumbs VERY firmly into the pan...maybe that's the key. I did add peanuts & I did let them sit in the...
These were great, everyone loved them. I don't make them often because you just can't stop eating them. Very addicting.
A total home run with the people I made them for (not to mention myself and Hubs too!). Gooey, creamy, crunchy and peanutty all at once. As I made these I expected to find them too sweet and w...
I've made these twice now; they're simple and tasty. I made them as written the first time and the second time used half cappuccino chips and half milk chocolate chips for a change of taste. T...
These were great! They taste just like a PayDay candy bar. I was just a little disappointed with the crust - it crumbles when you bite into it. (It's not because I overcooked it either.) Tha...
Excellent, almost like a candy rather than just a cookie. Very good.
So I'm going to be one of those people I hate. Yep, that's right, I'm going to rate a recipe I changed. I promise it's in the spirit of giving though! I had seen a recipe almost identical to ...