Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 201 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In small bowl, combine leeks, red pepper strips, Morton(R) Kosher Salt and white pepper. Place chicken in single layer in shallow baking pan. Top chicken evenly with leek/pepper mixture. Drizzle with melted butter or margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is cooked through. (**Internal temperature for chicken breast pieces is 170 degrees F). Vegetables will be crisp-tender. Let rest 10 minutes; serve with rice or roasted potatoes.
- * To prepare leeks: Remove green tops to within 2-inches of white part; peel outside layer of bulbs, then discard. Wash leeks several times in water to remove sand particles; drain.
- **Internal temperature guidelines courtesy of USDA Food Safety Facts.
- Substitute one whole, quartered chicken (3 to 3-1/2 lb.), for breast halves.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 6.9 g fat; 8.2 g carbohydrates; 25.5 g protein; 77 mg cholesterol; 549 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1